The sum of Attack stat and modifiers that apply to physical damage (e.g. ) is called "attack power". The sum of Attack stat and modifiers that apply to magical strenght (e.g. ) is called "magic power".
Damage formula is:
- Magical attacks ignore defense
- The minimum damage that can be dealt is 1
- When starving, you can deal only 1 damage
- Damage is modified by elemental attacks and defense too
- Damage per second is proportional to (Attack * Speed)
When the attacker has an ability that modifies damage, as Rage, the purple number that appears on the combat screen is the bonus he got from the ability.