Hey all, here i made a simply walktrough of how to use photoshops^^ for editing pictures from the Grinns Tale. This is not suitable for all edits. Some edits can just use Magic Eraser to erase them easily.
Step 1 :Get your pictureEdit
- You can get your picture thru googles or
- You can get your picture by screenshot and most people will have this problem . How to screenshot from The Grinns Tale.
- Toggle Full Screen of The Grinns Tale
- Press "Prnt Scrn" on your keyboard (Different computer have different way to Screenshot). Example: Shift/Fn/Crlt/Alt+Prnt Scrn
- Check wheather u took Screenshot. How?
- Open Paint/Photoshop
Step 2 : Transparent BackgroundsEdit
- Open your photoshop.(Im using CS5)
- Press File>New(Crtl+N)
- Press Layer>New(Shift+Crtl+N) Note : Make sure it is a transparent layer!
- Now delete the original background layer. Or you can press the delete button on you keyboard. Or the 'delete' icon (it's look like a dustbin,and is next to create a new layer icon from the picture above .
- Conclusion : It should look like this.
Step 3 : CropEdit
- Paste your picture from screenshot .Edit>Paste(Crtl+V)
- Crop(Make sure it's free will so u can crop however you prefer.
Step 4 : Lazy Magic Eraser!Edit
- Use Magic Eraser (can be found at ''Eraser"icons) to erase the inner background only.
- Then manually erase the unwanted background with a normal eraser.
- And then you are done! You can already start using that picture for wikia .
- Skip to step 6 if u are lazy to do addition edits.
Advenced Step 5 : RestructureEdit
- How to make it prettier? Of course! You start painting it .Try to keep as original as you can .
Tool I often use it:
- Zoom Tool(bcoz it's so hard to see)
- What to start 1st?
- Define thin line(example:Strings,Hairs)
- Erase Mixed colour(including shadow unless you wan to keep shadow) P.S I'm Still gona teach you how to make your own shadow.
- Repaint them back . Note: Always have original picture as references.
- Putting shadows(Optional) Before that,clean up with ur erase.Then, Press Right Click on your layer>Blending Option>Dropshadow>OK!
Step 6 : Crop and SaveEdit
- Crop once agin to make it prefect,because you don't wan it to overlap or too big for your column.
- To save : Press File>Save for web and devices>Preset:PNG-24>Tick Transparency>OK! Note: Please give a proper name because everyone would be using it for a long while.
- Finally Bang! You'r are awesome!
If you have any comments,or question,or addition detail you can comment on this page or find me personaly at my talk page Casslovefaz (talk) 14:18, January 20, 2013 (UTC) .Hope this help.Tq for readin