Pramins are special money that can be used in the game. They can be obtained:
- One per day by killing enemies.
- completing Daily Quests, randomly
- completing special Normal Quests, for example: Kill and be rewarded with 3 pramin.
- completing special offers, on Facebook only. Special offers can be: watching commercials, completing surveys, signing up for credit cards or magazines, buying gift cards...
- buying them, using real currency
Pramins can be used to:
- Purchase wood or metal
- Purchase villager action points
- Instantly complete construction of a building, potion or equipment
- Purchase crafting materials (if they are needed to craft an item in one of the Hero Guilds)
- Purchase Wooden/Ornate Keys to open chests found throughout the game
- Purchase various items from the Grinndenburg Emporium, or new hairdos from the Salon
- Purchase special homesteads, resource buildings (Powered Mill, Powered Mine), special decorations and a Fuzzlehorn Habitat
- Revive your heroes during an adventure if they all die, cost: 19
- Get Zoning Permits and Rename Tokens from Librarium