Speed is one of the five stats of heroes and monsters. The more the speed, the less the time you must wait to do an action with your hero.
- The time required per turn should be ( 42 / speed ) seconds. Actual speed can be affected by many factors including computer and network performance.
- Damage per second is proportional to (Attack * Speed)
- Each additional unit speed will increase DPS by approximately 1/84 * Attack
- When starving, a Grinn's speed drops to 1
- Speed is a resource intensive stat; per-hit Stamina reduction is static.
- Animation is not affected by Speed. Attack animation is usually more fast than spell and ability ones.
- Speed can be augmented during combat with and
- The following items can be worn by anyone and will increase Grinns' speed:
- The following items can be worn by anyone and will decrease Grinns' speed:
- The highest speed without being hasted (28) can be reached by an Adventurer with a Sneak Set (fully refined), a or a and a refined Lens of Looking